
I am Zubair Kamal, currently a student at Haringey 6th Form in North London. My hobbies and subjects studies are slightly reflect my personal interest and ambitions. My spare time is spent with family & friends. I love playing football and listening to rap & soul & dubstep music. I have a deep interest in hiphop culture and its influence on urban areas of the western world. I also make time to read on economy and international affairs, mainly focusing on poverty and corruption. I study Business, Media, English & Chemistry. My interest in media developed in my early teens when I learnt how you are only told what they want you to hear. The propaganda and deception within the media industry intrigued me. Examples of propaganda and deception that encouraged me to take and extra interest in the world of media vary from the Iran Contra cocaine scandal by the C.I.A and the war crimes hidden until the war neared cease.
No comments:
Post a Comment